Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Be that SOMEONE for someone! Reach Out!

Hey everyone, please ask yourself this question.."How can I make a difference?" It is easy, just reach out to someone in your world who needs a hand, show them you care and be there for them. I cannot imagine where I would be today had that family not intervened on my behalf, stepped in to offer protection, provision, care, love, kindness, friendship, mentoring and shelter, all of my needs were being met by a family that cared enough to do something, instead of close their eyes and tell themselves that it would be better to not get involved. I am so thankful that they did get involved as I know that my life would have been so different had they not shown me how to love, how to care for myself and others and how to take responsibility for my actions and learn to enjoy this life I have been given. So, I challenge you, be that someone for someone....reach out and make a difference any way you can! Make it count!

No comments:

Post a Comment